Easter in PI's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howdy all - im just trying to plan things out a bit - does anyone know if ferry schedules are changed around at all on days of Easter? specifically the Oceanjet hilongos - cebu ferry :D
I think I might be heading to see the whale sharks, but was hoping to catch the ferry back on easter sunday.. does this sound like it could be a problem??
cheers

F UNit:
howdy all - im just trying to plan things out a bit - does anyone know if ferry schedules are changed around at all on days of Easter? specifically the Oceanjet hilongos - cebu ferry :D
I think I might be heading to see the whale sharks, but was hoping to catch the ferry back on easter sunday.. does this sound like it could be a problem??
cheers
to my knowledge they don't change ferry skeds on account of holidays - add trips maybe, but not shuffle them around

be wary of hordes of people moving around though...

Jag

PS
oh, wait... easter might be good, the next day is still a holiday and people might be staying an extra night wherever they are... but YMMV

Kimchi has been cited by Health Magazine as one of the world's five "healthiest foods," with the claim that it is rich in vitamins, aids digestion, and may help in preventing cancer.[3] The health properties of kimchi are due to a variety of factors. Kimchi is usually made with cabbage, onions, and garlic, all of which have well-known health benefits. Kimchi also has active and beneficial bacterial cultures, like yogurt. Lastly, kimchi contains liberal quantities of hot pepper, which has been suggested to have health benefits as well.

Sooo, do you export this stuff Pak? Canadians are health food nuts...:wink:

Diver Dennis:
Sooo, do you export this stuff Pak? Canadians are health food nuts...:wink:

sorry, not enough land here in Hong Kong for me to properly bury the kimchi to let it ferment...:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom