East Timor Apr. 16 pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina, I like it! Thanks for the tips. I found the levels but not the black and white in selective colors. I am using PS 3.0 does it come with selective colors? If so, can you tell me how to get there.

Thanks
Nick

Nick...not sure about PS3, sorry. In CS it is in the Adjustments menu about half way down, I think. When you click it there is another drop down menu that has 9 or so colours to work with.

Excellent pics again Nick. Thanks for letting me dive with you - if only on the screen .......

reefwreck:
Any chance you could share the EXIF data on that one please?QUOTE]

reefwreck, no problem. ISO 50, 1/1250s, f4.5 w/one YS25 and one Reefmaster for external strobes.

SeaYoda:
Excellent pics again Nick. Thanks for letting me dive with you - if only on the screen .......

Thanks SeaYoda! Just trying to give you an idea of all the cool things there are to see here. Open invitation to all SBers to come visit. We will show you all the good dive spots, guaranteed.

Nick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom