East coast boat dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really like the minute after 3:32. Only as a diver you can appreciate the way the ocean current can move us back and forth. As a non diver, they might think it is jerky, but it is not.

Love the videos - really nice and stable.

What settings did you use especially as it pertains to fps and angle (Wide, medium or narrow)?

Thanks

I use 1080p 30 FPS wide angle.

Thanks!

I shot the East Coast dives at 1080 Superview, 48 fps which I will not use again because of the extreme distortion at the sides. Everything else was shot at 1440P, 48 fps, wide and when I convert them I set the fps to 30 fps which smooths them out and gives a nice slow motion effect. These are likely the settings I will stick with.

What settings did you use especially as it pertains to fps and angle (Wide, medium or narrow)?

Thanks

---------- Post added April 4th, 2015 at 03:43 PM ----------

Regarding the stabilty, I think using the tray really helps. We also brought a pole which we haven't even got wet yet, but plan on trying it tomorrow.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom