Earth Day 4-22-5 Alabama Point Jetties Cleanup Dive-cookout Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver:
BTW : WE CAN MAKE EVERY DAY EARTH DAY; by picking up any trash you can.

AMEN.

Mat, great report.. again. As usual. :)

Michael

Wow Gary, you guys pulled up some major crap over there, good job!

It was definitely an exciting day. We started out at Gary's shop with a great meal and alot of fun socializing and plans for the upcoming event. We split up in teams and there was plenty of support in and out of the water. Donna, Andy and I road on the Fish Trap out of Orange Beach. Our "mission" was to protect the divers in the water from other boats and assist with nets and other debris that divers brought to the boat. There was a great bunch of folks there and everyone did a great job pitching in and helping. About 10 of us met up at Tacky Jacks afterwards for another dine. So, we started another tradition: in the words of Gary, we had a dine-dive-dine. What better way to spend a day!!!!!!

BRANDY:
I had a great time yesterday meeting all the new faces. Oh yeah Addison too!

Addison was a trooper!!! She hung in there all day long with her Daddy. She is a little doll. she entertained all of us.:)

Man I sure am sorry I missed this event. Sounds like everyone had fun and good food. I had to work on my rental house all weekend and Monday. Did not get wet at all. I am jealous.

Gary there you go. you now have them catfish shots :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom