Early Siebe Gorman ESSGEE Mistral on auction, 0.01 and no reserve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Dear Divers,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this but the following (apparently quite rare) double hose regulator is on sale on a certain well-known auction site:

SIEBE GORMAN ESSGEE MISTRAL DOUBLE HOSE REGULATOR

Item number: 290592505084

The nameplate and chrome are in very nice condition compared to the previous ones I've seen for sale.

I forgot to list it within the International search results so it's not showing up properly outside of the national site....so just in case anyone might miss it, now you know.

P.S. this is the friendliest forum I've ever been on, not a single argument to be seen.

Hellloooooo, I hear an echooooooo. Sort of like local TV, same old commericials OVER and OVER and OVER. Next time, use the classified area. eBay isn't paying for your ad.

Hellloooooo, I hear an echooooooo. Sort of like local TV, same old commericials OVER and OVER and OVER. Next time, use the classified area. eBay isn't paying for your ad.

The only sentence I understood out of that was 'use the classified area'. Sorry, I just thought based on all the vintage stuff for sale being posted in here that this was the right place.

'ebay isn't paying for your ad' ....? No, but surely my 'ad' is making people click on this thread, which has advertising on every margin, which is therefore generating income for the website. Or is that wrong?

Duckbill, you were right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom