Royal Aquamaster & Aqua Lung Mistral Double Hose Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simplediver247

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a Rare Royal Aqua Master that was completely rebuilt 1.5 years ago, have pool dove it 2 times. Hoses are soft and in great condition, band clamp was added, new duck bill, new diaphragm. This was the last double hose regulator the Navy used in 1970 - 1971 - 1972. Pictures show it with a Phoenix Nozzle which is not included, all the original parts are included. Overall this RAM is in really sweet condition for any collector or diver, chrome is in great condition and so is the can. Selling $500.00 usd or 19,100 pesos If you would like this regulator with the Phoenix Nozzle which adds 3 High Pressure Ports & 3 Low Pressure Ports $750.00 usd or 31,900 pesos

Selling Aqualung Mistral Double Hose Regulator, regulator it is in excellent like new condition, works perfectly, comes with Octopus shown in the pictures, has only 6 - 8 dives on it. Bought new 2 years ago in the U.S. selling $450.00 / 19,100 pesos. Perfectly maintained, hoses are all soft, no bite marks on the mouth piece, case is perfect comes with original Aqualung carry case, manual and extra hose. I am in Cagayan de Oro Philippines Everything is in new mint condition.

I have an Oceanic Pro Plus Air / Nitrox Scuba Computer also for sale $300.00 that will be listed in the computer section shortly. I travel between the United States & the Philippines, I am in Cagayan de Oro area now.

Attachments

• R gallery.jpg
    R gallery.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 600
  • R front with original parts.jpg
    R front with original parts.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 507
  • R mouth piece.jpg
    R mouth piece.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 286
  • R front top down.jpg
    R front top down.jpg