EAN Certification: PADI, SSI or SDI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did the Nitrox course with TDI and it was great, my instructor has a Masters in Physics which made things go better. The shop was both PADI and TDI and she elected TDI for me cause it was better and a bit cheaper. This was in the FL Keys and no dives were necessary for completion.

My TDI course was good enough that it made Advanced Nitrox more or less a review when I took it a couple of years later. Granted, the instructor also teaches Adv Nitro/Deco Procedures and other TDI courses.

Which shop?
How much?

Note: Quote edited to suit my needs.

DMDavid,
I no longer would recommend the shop, let alone name it, due to things I learned this past trip to the Keys. The Instructor I had is no longer there, she and her husband moved to the Bahamas.

Sorry....

DMDavid,
I no longer would recommend the shop, let alone name it, due to things I learned this past trip to the Keys. The Instructor I had is no longer there, she and her husband moved to the Bahamas.

Sorry....

I just got back from Key Largo myself and I was very surprised at all the changes.
Some shops have closed while others have consolidated, some long time employees have left the business or moved away.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom