E8 band size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Mech thats what i was thinking just double checking as i do not have the E8s yet come on pst get shipping.........

Well, 8 inch tanks probably take 8 " bands but I can't be sure, hmmmm. OK, I'll take your word for it. Anyway, the critical dimension is the distance between tanks which is minimal in this case. Just check to make sure that the bands are compatible with the manifold.

padivers:
Thanks Mech thats what i was thinking just double checking as i do not have the E8s yet come on pst get shipping.........

padivers:

Wasn't sure if that was all you were after. As pescador said, you want to buy the bands to match your manifold, although most will fit a range of brands. For the 130s, I would use Highlands, either 2 1/2" or 3".

MD

I was going to be getting a halcyon manifold with the halcyon bands just to keep it the same.

padivers:
I was going to be getting a halcyon manifold with the halcyon bands just to keep it the same.

Last I knew, their bands were Highland. You also might want to check some of the tech posts on manifolds. There are more cost effective manifolds that are as good, or better, than Halcyons. Just FWIW.

MD

MechDiver:
Last I knew, their bands were Highland. You also might want to check some of the tech posts on manifolds. There are more cost effective manifolds that are as good, or better, than Halcyons. Just FWIW.

MD

Cool thanks Mech i will look around...............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom