E8-130s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trim that rmv to under .6 ~.7 and you won't need'um

He's right Sherm, You would probably be better off if you invested in a stair stepper instead of 130s :D

lol my sac is about .65

There is another reason I want 130's and this has something to do with the math involved for gas management and rock bottom below 200' (and I like my team mates...so I am so nice to carry gas for them as well :))

Either I take an extra Al 80 slung bottle for bottom gas with me (with DBL Al80s), or get bigger backgas tanks....I would prefer the later (and no I am not ready to trust my life quite yet to a RB's electronics).

- Sherman

Kewl, I dragged out my crushed neoprene death bringer the other night for possible use this Sunday. My neck seal is showing some break down.

It's not going to last long so now Ive got to try and figure out how to go about replacing the seal. :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom