E-Beach Nite Dive April 10th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aladytaylor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
E- Beach Nite Dive

Last week end we did a late afternoon dive at Electric Beach and the whales were out and the fish were changing shifts. Well that inspired me to put together a nite dive there. We even have a lovely and beautiful (a little Butter) volunteer to do land watch. Thanks so much Deanna.

Details

Where : We will al meet in the parking lot of Kahe Beach

When: This Saturday April 10th

Meeting time: 4:30

1st dive : 5pm

BBQ Break: 6:30

2nd dive: 8pm

Chillaxin time

What we need: glowsticks for your tank. Potluck, we will be bringing the grill so it would be nice if everyone could bring something to put on it.. I would like for us to rsvp just so we know how extravegant to make this since it is our 1st time planning one.

Good times with good folks, see you there!

doing a post egg hunt that night but would have loved it, next time I guess. by the way don't you have more dives then 24???

Haha too funny actually I have 20 dives right now. I am almost there! Sorry Grandz hoped to dive witcha before you ship out.

It was a great nite dive (s) we had about 16 people show and everyone brought something and we just had a great time. Since it was such a success we will be doing another.

glad to hear you had a good time there,, not to be critical or get on your back but the area that you dove must have been "Kahe point", electric beach is north of there directly across from the kahe power plant and in the enclosed fenced area that is supposed to be used only by power plant employees.
If someone is calling/telling you the name is electric beach they either, haven't lived here long, have no respect for the actual name or have been mistold the name by someone listed above, just like the surf spots "we" don't change the names.
On the up side it can be a great place to have party/dives and let the kids run around (just watch out for the iron wood thorns)
Glad so many people showed up, need to get more dives/bbqs organized on the island

Back
Top Bottom