E-119 (Pro's - Con's)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you saying the LP tank is better because it's cheaper now?

What about the 95's specs are better? The lower psi rating, the need for a plus rating, or the extra 5 pounds of tare weight?

It's the same size as the 119. I'm working off my memory here, which isn't always too good, but I believe it's accurate in this case. The 119 is effectively the same as the 95, and the 130 is effectively the same as the 104 - with the only differences being a couple of pounds and the DOT specification.

OK, guys, all I asked about was the 119. I didn't ask about a 95, 100, 104 or 120. I think I mentioned the 130.

Please don't turn this thread into an argument.

I've made my decision. Thank all of you for your input.

Ah there you go spoiling our fun! What are you doing bucking for a moderator position? :wink:

No, it's just that I tire of seeing almost each and every thread on the board turn into a heated argument.

jonnythan:
Are you saying the LP tank is better because it's cheaper now?

What about the 95's specs are better? The lower psi rating, the need for a plus rating, or the extra 5 pounds of tare weight?

It's the same size as the 119. I'm working off my memory here, which isn't always too good, but I believe it's accurate in this case. The 119 is effectively the same as the 95, and the 130 is effectively the same as the 104 - with the only differences being a couple of pounds and the DOT specification.

yes now shut-up

Nigel: "You see, most blokes will be playing at 10. You’re on 10, all the way up, all the way up...Where can you go from there? Nowhere. What we do, is if we need that extra push over the cliff...Eleven. One louder."
DiBergi: "Why don’t you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number, and make that a little louder?"
Nigel (after taking a moment to let this sink in): "These go to 11."

http://nutty.chris.com/nutty/movie-clips/these-go-to-11/these-go-to-11-lo.html

^ What the heck was THAT all about ????

The Kraken:
^ What the heck was THAT all about ????

Nigel: "Everyone else is stuck with working pressure. What we do, when we need that extra gas, is overfill our tanks. All those E8's, you can't overfill. Extra gas."
DiBergi: "Why don't you just change the working pressure of the tank, and make the regular fill bigger?"
Nigel (after taking a moment to let this sink in): "But we overfill the 104s."

:wink:

Thanks, J . . .

The Kraken:
Thanks, J . . .
I take it that you are not a Spinal Tap fan :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom