DWDD Spectre 6-5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well we couldn't get enough divers for this Fri. so Ted had to cancel. We just needed 2 more divers & we could have gone out with just 10 of us oh well maybe next time.

John

Hey John me and Kelly had signed up on Wed to go and got the call they canceled later that night, bit of a bummer i was hoping they would wait till at least mid day thurs to get those last two... was looking forward to it... next time

Thanks for the effort, the weather wasn't nice Fri. anyway. I'll set up another one again.

John

John, even though diving wasn't in the cards for me this weekend, I hope you had a nice BIRTHDAY--- HBD
When I saw you at the scuba show last weekend, you didn't look a day over 25 --- or maybe it was just the fact that you were beaming like a kid being around all of that scuba stuff and people.

Look forward to diving with you soon.

Thanks Kevin, I was on a boat Sat. & Sun. Two different boats. We dove around PV it was great.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom