Dutch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We went to the back of the quarry this past Monday, and below 50', the viz. opend up to about 40'. Above that, 15' was tops.

Where did they sink the Army truck?

Where is the Cement Mixer? Is it a south heading from the helicopter?

On Monday we came around from the back of the quarry, and hit the boat south of the student area. We then followed a west heading and ran into a big wooden cabin cruiser that was unmarked. Does anyone have any headings to that boat from the penninsula side? This was the first time we ran across that boat. I'm assuming it is sitting somewhere between the helicopter and bus.

Uh oh. I hope the viz is better this weekend. I'll be there.

I've got to say, the last time I dove Dutch was a few weeks ago, but at the top of the hole you could see ALL of the hole crystal clear. That was as good as it got though... pretty much 10-15 feet everywhere else.

It was tough getting in, I had to doff my gear and kind of wedge a slightly bouyant rig against the wing... it was fun though.

The wooden boat is easiest to find relative to the bus. The bus is parked on a road, pointing towards the boat. From the penninsula, you drop to the bottom and navigate towards the bus, or just south of it, you will come up about 8', that is the road, go to the other side and turn right (south) follow that and you will come to the bus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom