Dutch Springs w/ DC1200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a22shady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Here is a few photo's from Dutch Springs taken recently with my toy DC1200 Elite set. New to UW photography and Must say getting a good picture is not easy. You have to take a lot of underwater photos to get good ones even then be ready with some on land programs to really enhance your photo's either way for me this camera works great and I am happy.

Dutch Springs Photos

Last edited:
I have to ask... what in the heck is that thing in photos 13, 14 & 17? Zebra man? what's with the swim goggles???

It's a wetsuit made by RalpTech from what I hear they are nice suits. The swim googles were found on bottom and he had no pockets so decided to wrap around his head lol.

Yes the camera itself is very easy to use and function with or with out gloves. I have used it with my Drygloves on with thin and thick layers and also used with with my 5mil Akona gloves

Here is a few photo's from Dutch Springs taken recently with my toy DC1200 Elite set. New to UW photography and Must say getting a good picture is not easy. You have to take a lot of underwater photos to get good ones even then be ready with some on land programs to really enhance your photo's either way for me this camera works great and I am happy.

Dutch Springs Photos

You should be happy. Your shots look great. I dive Dutch quite a lot, and these look really good. Nice work.

Safe diving to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom