dutch springs looking for a buddy 7-25-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KDA and Dudas Diving Duds is having a dive social that day, there should be plenty of people to hook up with there (i may be doing checkout dives until lunch, then I'll be avail).. we usually get a pretty good turnout of all levels of divers just looking to get wet..

btw, we will be on the point, shouldn't be hard to find

You're always welcome to join the Indian Valley Scuba gang at Dutch. We've got divers a'plenty to join you in touring the pond. Just listen for the group having the most fun, or follow your nose to the best smelling cooking!

We alternate between the student side and peninsula, side, just to keep it fresh! Look for us or PM me and I'll give you more info!

There be many members from dive new york there this weekend. Ill be there also.

Hey that's great - this weekend we have another catered lunch special, meatballs, ala Bob Stitz! Delicious grub, great friends, good times, and diving too! Who could ask for more?

See you there..we're on the student side again this week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom