Dutch Springs April 6th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NJdiverTony

Reaction score
Hey all,

Before teh WV site went down I did see a thread that BillB and Jack were talking about diving at Dutch this weekend, but didn't get to see any additional discussion on it. Jack, Bill... you guys still thinking of diving Dutch this weekend? I can go on Sunday the 6th if you guys are up for it. From what the forecast is showing, Sunday is going to be a beautiful day in the 60's. Saturday looks like rain and clouds.

What do you guys say? We need to get the dust off our gear and get wet!!!

Talk to you guys soon.

Tony

Hey there Jack!

What's up buddy? Glad to hear that you guys are going up on Sunday!!! Man, I haven't been in the water since October... so I'm psyched to get a dive or two in this weekend. Dogbreath Ales will be in the cooler for after we're done diving for the day... we gotta keep up the tradition!!! :cheers:

What time are you guys gonna get there on Sunday? Peninsula side?

Nick, Frank and I are heading up there this Saturday on the South East side (pump house) at least that was the plan a week or so ago, but now that WV is down I'm not to sure if that is still a go.

Sherwood

Haven't decided on a time yet. Bing said Saturday is supposed to be a wash. I'd like to dive the pump house as well, but we can play it by ear. I know Fran usually sets up on the penisula side. I'd like to hit the pump house while the viz is still good. So, quogue, Frank and Nick....try to stay off the bottom...:D

+1 on the pumphouse! I didn't get a chance to dive that side at all last year, so I'd love to do it this Sunday. :D

When you figure out what time you want to meet up let me know.

Hey wreckvalley is alive! :) How you guys been? I'm taking TDI Adv Nitrox/Deco so I'd like to get up there sometime soon to play around in my doubles.

Hi Chris,

We're ready whenever you are! I saw you are taking the class with Bernie C. That should be interesting. I've just doubled my 95's, so now I have to see if I can hump them around. If I can't, I might consider moving to the dark side with a death machine...:D I talked to Jill Heinerth over at BTS and it was a great class on rebreather basics.

This is only temporary until Ben gets back from sidemount training in Fla. Then things will be back to normal....

I was thinking of being up there around 9 both days. Trying to get a hold of either Frank or Nick and see what they were up to. Last I heard we were going to meet over by the pump house on Saturday morning.

Promise not to stir up too much of the bottom! :)

Sherwood

+1 on the pumphouse! I didn't get a chance to dive that side at all last year, so I'd love to do it this Sunday. :D

When you figure out what time you want to meet up let me know.

Hi Chris,

We're ready whenever you are! I saw you are taking the class with Bernie C. That should be interesting. I've just doubled my 95's, so now I have to see if I can hump them around. If I can't, I might consider moving to the dark side with a death machine...:D I talked to Jill Heinerth over at BTS and it was a great class on rebreather basics.

This is only temporary until Ben gets back from sidemount training in Fla. Then things will be back to normal....

Nice! Death Machine.......they scare me :) Yeah I just finished the classroom stuff then have to do some dives locally to start, at least 6 dives to do. Yeah Bernie's class is awesome. I joined a local dive club sponsored by Bernie. Wow, Ben in sidemount, we have a lot to talk about at DS! BFN

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom