Dutch Springs 7/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Bison,

Nope, no need to wait, wreck valley is up and running. I think we lost the gallery and some other info, but it's back to about 90%. Hambleto worked his #$@# butt off to get it back up.

I will be availble most weekends, until my wife jerks the chain. Right now, I'm diving at least one day on the weekend. A good bunch of guys that I've met so far. They don't care about your inexperience or expertise. If you like to dive, someone will usually be available to dive.

You will also see, that they do a great job at organizing wreck trips, but the fill up quickly.

Hope to see you at Dutch!

Jack (spratman)

Bison:
I'll have to stop into the wreck valley website to join too. Would be nice to meet additional divers that like NE diving. Last thing I read about the website was that it was hacked and is down. Should I wait a few more days to make sure the site is functional to add new members?

jbliesath:
Scubabob123,

mxracer18 and I have tentative plans for a Sat morning dive. If I can, we'll be making a two tanker.

Also, it's usually much better if you post on the http://www.wreckvalley.com website. My name over there is spratman. I've dove now with three different guys from over there.

Met Hugo for the first time, and enjoyed diving with him and meeting his lovely family!

Anyway, sign up for a membership over there. I check that board more that this particular forum.

Hope to meet up with ya!

Jack (spratman)

Jack,

Looks like I'll be diving with Junko on Saturday morning and would like to meet up with you guys as well. We usally dive over on the peninsula side and should be there around 8:30. Definitely will be doing 2 tanks.
I'll pm you with my cell phone #.

Bob

Haven't heard anything yet, so I'm not sure I'll have a buddy. So, if I don't have one, could I hook up with you guys? I will try to root somebody up though.

Jack

scubabob123:
Jack,

Looks like I'll be diving with Junko on Saturday morning and would like to meet up with you guys as well. We usally dive over on the peninsula side and should be there around 8:30. Definitely will be doing 2 tanks.
I'll pm you with my cell phone #.

Bob

jbliesath:
Haven't heard anything yet, so I'm not sure I'll have a buddy. So, if I don't have one, could I hook up with you guys? I will try to root somebody up though.

Jack

No problem Jack. We'll see you there.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom