Dutch Springs 7/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hugo

Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to test-drive my new pony set-up this Sunday. Is anybody going to be in Dutch Springs I could buddy up with?

Hey Hugo,

I may be able to go up there this Sunday. I was supposed to go with one of my buddies this Saturday but can't do Saturday now. What time were you planning to go up there on Sun?

Bob

Hi Bob,

I was planning on doing two late morning tanks. My wife is thinking of tagging along with the kids, so late morning would be more convenient for them. Let me know if this is oK with you.

hugo:
Hi Bob,

I was planning on doing two late morning tanks. My wife is thinking of tagging along with the kids, so late morning would be more convenient for them. Let me know if this is oK with you.

Hugo,

You may want to look for a back up buddy since it's only a 50/50 I'll be able to make out there tomorrow. I should know by 6-7PM this evening.

jbliesath,
If scubabob123 won't be able to make it, would it be oK with you guys for me to tag along? I'd be there around 11am, too.

I'll pm both of you my cell phone number in case anything comes up.

I should have checked the forums before I went to Dutch. (sigh). I was there this past weekend and it would have been nice to meet some people from this forum.

I like to dive at Dutch this weekend and need a buddy (16th or 17th). Anyone interested?

Scubabob123,

mxracer18 and I have tentative plans for a Sat morning dive. If I can, we'll be making a two tanker.

Also, it's usually much better if you post on the http://www.wreckvalley.com website. My name over there is spratman. I've dove now with three different guys from over there.

Met Hugo for the first time, and enjoyed diving with him and meeting his lovely family!

Anyway, sign up for a membership over there. I check that board more that this particular forum.

Hope to meet up with ya!

Jack (spratman)

I'll have to stop into the wreck valley website to join too. Would be nice to meet additional divers that like NE diving. Last thing I read about the website was that it was hacked and is down. Should I wait a few more days to make sure the site is functional to add new members?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom