Dutch Springs 6/19-6/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Upwelling

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking for a reliable buddy (or a group?) that is going there this weekend. Anyone interested? thanks

I am gonna try to be there Saturday morning, I don't know if I am reliable or not, but I'm intersted. Maybe some of the others from here will also show??

junko:
I am looking for a reliable buddy (or a group?) that is going there this weekend. Anyone interested? thanks

I may do Saturday to but may be up a little later, since I'll probably be doing an early LI shore dive first.

I though you and Frank have given up on shore dives? I will be in the same area I usally am at Dutch.

Sylvester--

That would be cool--by reliable I just meant someone who is sure they will show up since I will have to rent a tank & drive 2 hours to get there. They don't have to know how to dive or anything :wink:

I would feel a little bit funny going there alone without setting up something first and approaching strangers there trying to be their buddy (although I guess some people must do that???)

sylvester:
I am gonna try to be there Saturday morning, I don't know if I am reliable or not, but I'm intersted. Maybe some of the others from here will also show??

I'm 0 for 2 with Frank on shore dives, but batting 100 for every shore dive I've done without him!!! In fact I've even done 2 LI shore dives where my original buddies didn't even do the dive.

Cool I'll look for you guys on the peninsula.

Junko, thats the way it happens sometimes at Dutch butthere are always people there to dive with.

Well enjoy the shore dive Chris. I'll see ya at DS if you make it down.

there on Saturday. I am meeting up with FrankF and grunzster (grunzster --- I have been told we'll need to let someone else do the navigating though). :wink: lol

Thomas

I thought there was a rule at DS that grunts weren't allowed ya'll brought down the property values?

Looks like I will be meeting Sylvester there when the place opens on Sat, so I look forward to meeting some of you.

11B3Y:
there on Saturday. I am meeting up with FrankF and grunzster (grunzster --- I have been told we'll need to let someone else do the navigating though). :wink: lol

Thomas

Back
Top Bottom