Dutch Oct 16th???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It depends on how the sea's look on sunday. I'd rather dive the ocean, but if the boat gets blown out, I'll come up to dutch.

I will be at Dutch on 15 1nd 16 Oct. (weather permitting). Anybody who wants their dives recorded in video, just look me up and we can have fun.

White K2500 Chevy truck with a dive/shark tag on the front bumper. I Probably will set up around 10:00 AM each day. PM me if more info or you have special needs.

Tanked 2.0.... If you want somebody to talk your ear off on the ride up I am thinking about going. I won't be diving because of my ear. Just hanging around and want to meet some of the guys . Gee maybe I could pawn off some of my extra gear that no longer fits. Give me a call or PM.

I like your new Sig. GO COFFEE!!!!

So where is everyone going to meet? I didn't get a season pass so I'll have to wait on line and pay then meet everyone inside. I SHOULD be able to make it tomorrow. No guarantees since I have a lot of crap going on today and tomorrow. I want to try and get 2 dives in before 12:30 then be on my way...I hate busy weekends.

Dectek:
Tanked 2.0.... If you want somebody to talk your ear off on the ride up I am thinking about going. I won't be diving because of my ear. Just hanging around and want to meet some of the guys . Gee maybe I could pawn off some of my extra gear that no longer fits. Give me a call or PM.

I like your new Sig. GO COFFEE!!!!

I retract that last statement...
The Boss wants one of then there fancy laundry cleanin' machines where ya shove the cloths is a tiny door in the front and watch em go roundy round.
I still can't figure why she couldn't tag along and do the laundry while we were ther.
I told her there was plenty of big rocks and sticks on the shore line. I can't repeat them ther fancy city words that followed here in the PG section.
I guess I can buy a washing machine or become one. I hope these front loaders are all they are cracked up to be. I don't know what will be worse, shoveling out the dough for one or being drug around looking for it.

Dectek:
I retract that last statement...
The Boss wants one of then there fancy laundry cleanin' machines where ya shove the cloths is a tiny door in the front and watch em go roundy round.
Yo Dectek,
I thought you told me you were the boss of the house.:D

Top of the hill on the peninsula side, I'll try to grab a spot by the culvert pipe... I rock out with an all blue BP/W setup on HP 100s.

Back
Top Bottom