Dutch July 1-4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Derek S

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Just a quick note to let the LED divers know what a BLAST we had at Dutch Springs this past weekend. I managed to hit dive #40, work on some skills (Folphin kick anyone? :wink:), and wave to Paul a lot! :D

I can't wait until the LED meeting/dive this coming Sunday at Deep Run Park in Canadaigua. If anyone needs directions, feel free to PM me. Keep in mind that a surface float is required.

Thanks again to Rick and Deb, you guys put on a great time and I can't wait to go diving with you again soon!

:happywave

Please visit my pics as posted to view a little bit of the great time we all had on the 4th at Dutch Springs. Too bad I can't plug in Paul's video on here. Good stuff! Thanks for everything guys!

Well, onto moving stuff now into the new pad. Derek Ill be thinking of you as Im eating your bread in my new place.

I hope everyone's holiday was as great as ours. Later!

Crystal

:wavey:

1divadiver:
:happywave

Well, onto moving stuff now into the new pad. Derek Ill be thinking of you as Im eating your bread in my new place.

Crystal

:wavey:

Do I even wanna ask??!!! Derek!

Back
Top Bottom