Dumaguete macro photos - Canon G9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Realizing that it's the photographer who makes or breaks the shot, I still would like to know what camera system you use, the lens for the macro life, and f stop. Nice depth of field specially the 2 nudis together.

yep seems you are correct, i missed that antena thing in front. thanks for the link to Fishbase

Thanks for the ID! The macro pictures are at shot with a Canon G9 at f8, no strobe and no external lenses.

I would like to start varying the focal distance to produce some more interesting depth of field effects - saw a good presentation at Atlantis by their resident diving Photo Pro that had some very clever shots.

The frog fish is awesome! Wonderful. More reason to go back to Duma and see more of these.

Regards,
Gi

The frog fish is awesome! Wonderful. More reason to go back to Duma and see more of these.

Regards,
Gi

The frogfish and the cardinalfish are my favourites! Here is a different crop of the cardinalfish.. you can clearly see the eggs through the open jaw... right the way down to where they are visible through the skin below.

3940849154_67c7f38be2_o_d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom