Duluth shop for OW?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of a friend wants to get certified in Duluth, and I'd like to recommend her a shop that has a class that isn't a compressed, single weekend class, and with any luck, one which has some instructors who get their students off their knees. Does anybody have any ideas for me that I could pass along? I Googled shops and found several, but I honestly can't tell much about their classes, except that one crows about "You don't have to do a two or three week class, we'll certify you in a WEEKEND!" Which obviously didn't thrill me . . .

A friend of a friend wants to get certified in Duluth, and I'd like to recommend her a shop that has a class that isn't a compressed, single weekend class, and with any luck, one which has some instructors who get their students off their knees. Does anybody have any ideas for me that I could pass along? I Googled shops and found several, but I honestly can't tell much about their classes, except that one crows about "You don't have to do a two or three week class, we'll certify you in a WEEKEND!" Which obviously didn't thrill me . . .

Is Deluth even in the US of A? ....LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom