DUI Zip Glove questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't used the blue gloves, but I find I have reasonable dexterity with my CN gloves. I was able to easily operate all of the controls on my camera. I have also found that it is useful to change the way I don the suit. I put the neck seal on FIRST. This way I can adjust the seal with my bare hands. Then I put on the left, then the right arms. This is actually easier than it sounds.

AuTiger you are correct I was refering to the seals themselves, the gloves are like the OS gloves I use for my personal drysuit. We have had 2 failures using the DUI zip gloves once the persons fault the other was a seal that refused to seal completely it would pass the leak test predive then while under it would pop off.

As far as DUI I really like the TLS 350 suits and other than my personal bad experiances with the zip gloves I like them so please do not take it as I am bashing DUI but, I do prefer the OS/Bare ring system for what it is worth, I also like the fact I can change out the gloves quickly with my OS system and replacement gloves are cheap....and I can remove my gloves between dives...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom