For Sale DUI TLS Mens small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rebecca Stuvland

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling my TLS 350 from 2011. The neck and write gaskets (DUI silicon) were changed October 2014, and have not been cut (small wrists and neck size). The zipper has been lubricated regularly. It is a Mens small. There is one small scuff in the knee (see picture), but it is only in the outer material. The socks are in good condition. It comes with a suit inflation hose and Rockboots (size US8/European 40?).

I have used the suit 12 times (since purchased in 2014) before I purchased a new suit (fitted women's suit).
The suit can be viewed in St. Paul, MN. Contact me for more information.

Price: 700 dollars

I am 5'4", but it was a few inches too long for me both in the legs and in the arms. It should easily fit 5'6", possibly even 5'7". I will try to get the pictures up tomorrow. If you need any specific measurements, let me know.

Are the waist and hips measurements swapped in their online size chart? They have waist larger than hips...

image.png

Yes, a bag is included. I have additional pictures that can be posted if you are interested in seeing more close-up pictures.
I am not sure about the measurements. I am not in the same location as the suit at the moment, but I seem to recall that it was fairly straight cut. I could probably have someone measure it for you this weekend. Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1352.JPG
    IMG_1352.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 127
My main concern is that I'm 5'8" so this suit might be too short.

It might be. Will you be in the Twin Cities at any point this summer? As I mentioned, I could have someone take a few additional measurements for you this weekend. However, I would imagine that the length listed online could be accurate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom