DUI TLS-350 Signature Series Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevolutionFD

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
DUI TLS-350, Signatures Series Dry Suit, 5 years old, but has not been in the water for the past two years. No leaks, rips or tears. Lots of extras. Had DUI replace the orig pockets with the large explorer pockets and installed a Halcyon P-valve in 2013. Will include SI Tec Dry Glove system ($185 value), extra gloves/liners, a neoprene hood (size Large), a bag of 36mm cats can also be included. Everything close to $3,000 new - asking $995 shipped.

Size: Telescoping 5'8"- 6'3", 170-210 lbs, average build.

If close to Dutch Springs (Bethlehem, PA) I'd be happy to let you dive the suit for a day.

Pics can be found here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsk16FrAp

Also selling DUI Polartec undergarments, a drysuit argon inflation kit, and a bunch of other stuff (see pic link above)

Cheers,
Rik

Still available.

Will include the polar-tech undergarments (used lesss than 5 times), rockboots and/or wetsuit booties (size 10-11) in the deal ($150 value)

$995 for everything.

Hi just wondering if you have any more details about the sizing. I fit into the height and weight but what about waist, chest, inseam etc.
Approx how many dives have been done on the suit and at what temperatures.

So I'm 43-44 chest, 35-36 waist. My inseam straight down is 34'ish... (the outside of the suit heel to crouch seem is 38").

Used the suit for about 3 years, at least 40-50 dives, last two years in the closet. All quarry freshwater diving, with the exception of 3-4 New Jersey boat dives. Temps... all cold water 45F-70F.

Bump - price is now $895 for the suit, undergarments, and boots.

Not a problem mg119. It's telescoping so may fit you.

---------- Post added August 19th, 2015 at 02:55 PM ----------

Upon closer inspection I noted cracks in one of the latex wrist seals. While the other seems fine it's probably prudent to have them replaced (or upgraded to zip seals etc). The neck seal seems to be in much better condition. In light of this I'm dropping the price to $795.

Dry suit options:

1) Dry Suit w/ extras (big explorer pockets, p-valve, rock boots, booties, hood etc.) + Si-Tech Dry Glove System + DUI Polartec Thick Undergarments - $795

2) Dry Suit w/ extras (big explorer pockets, p-valve, rock boots, booties, hood etc.) + buyer's choice of Si-Tech Dry Glove System OR DUI Polartec Thick Undergarments - $735

3) Dry Suit w/ extras (big explorer pockets, p-valve, rock boots, booties, hood etc.) only - $675

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom