DUI TLS 350 Signature Series anyone else using?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought my TLS350 sig series suit a couple of years ago. Since I've got it, I've done 59 dives in Puget Sound with it. No leaks yet. I got the bellows pockets, zip seals, and the CLX450 style overlay with tough duck in red. I opted for the rock boots on my suit.

I've had absolutely no problems with my TLS350. I'm perfectly happy with it.

Ron

I think your going to be happy with your suite. I started diving with a BARE HD and really didn't like it. I've had two TLS350 since and there is no comparison. My oldest one is probably six years old. I've never had a zipper problem and only had to replace a seal this year. I do get a little wet in both suits (very minor) and have given up trying to figure out why. I think I might try one of the tougher DUIs next time. But overall love the 350s.

The Bare was heavier and very constrictive. It was not that much more for the DUI as compared to the Bare. I'd say $300 + they had all my accessories I wanted. I got a really good deal and there is an 8 year warranty. I'm sure I'll be in another suit by then... I've only had the Bare for 2-3 years and it has a lifetime warranty on the seams only. I've had to replace the Neck seal and zipper$$$.

Seals and zippers are considered consumables. Your zipper and seal will wear out on the DUI suit, only now it'll take 3-8 weeks to get it back. :idk:

Make sure if you're using a BP&W to get some nylon nuts so you don't wear spots in your suit. If you bought it from IDC, ask Alan what I mean. You're probably still going to be very happy with the suit though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom