DUI Signature Series or not

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pug your absolutely right

As i said in my PM i will try them on and have him re-measure me before i hand him the cash.

Andy

hate to pay for a DUI that dont fit. That would make one hell of an EBAY deal for some lucky person.

trymixdiver once bubbled...
hate to pay for a DUI that dont fit. That would make one hell of an EBAY deal for some lucky person.
Don't worry about that... anytime you pay that much money for something... it will fit! :upset:

It may not fit well... but it will fit!!! :wink:

I have two pockets and the knee pads on my suit. No P valve obviously. And I did not go with the rock boots. I went with the molded sole boots. They couldn't convince me that the rock boots are better. Plus, I would have had to buy new fins.

I am getting the rock boots because i think its best for all the beach dives i do. Also, i have a Turtles that i was using for my Viking suit, will i need to get new fins now? are my turtle fins too large for the rock boot system ?

Andy

A correction:

I was told i was a stock large, but i had someone measure me to make sure. Still waiting on DUIs evaluation of my measurements on what suit i will be getting. Looking like a SP or a SS regardless.

Turtles were practically designed with rock boots in mind...

or was it the other way 'round?

:)

I'm guessing your turtle fins will be ok. I wear an XL jetfin with my molded sole boots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom