DUI Releases HOT New Custom Suit Options...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guess i will know that the people wearing them are less than 50 years old

Ummm .. I am quite a ways 'north' of 50 and recently took delivery of my TLS350 in blue camo.

Love it, and have had a ton of people come up to me in the past month commenting that they really like the way it looks.

Did some wreck dives with a group recently in Lake Superior and folks in the group said I was easy to pick out from all the others divers in the water because of the unique colors.

I do understand, however, that it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea.

Black just hides the silt all over the suit from crashing into the bottom :rofl3:

I would like a white suit, I get so dam hot before and after a dive. Or maybe a light gray?

I like all black because it's more slimming!! :eyebrow:

I have to admit, I kinda dig the pink camo. However, I'm more into the all-black look and think pink piping should suffice for a splash of individuality rather than the entire overlay in something that bold, though.

Love the pink camo! Pink shows up well underwater but does fade out within a couple of years. Below pics are above water at King's Beach (Newport, RI) in May 2006, underwater at Portage Quarry (OH) in July 2006, above water at Point Traverse (Ontario) in August 2006 and most recently above water post dive at Ginny Springs (FL) in August 2009. The pink is essentially approaching white now but still noticeable in even the worst of viz conditions.

DadColin052106a.jpg

Dadfish07230.jpg

DadColin080406.jpg

Tom and Christa2sm.jpg

I don't mind that my drysuit is all black. I would like to have some color in it, but these overlays are horrible!

:no: Be careful what you say about them.

I made a similar comment on their facebook page and must have been reported as I found I couldn't comment on future posts. So they must have taken their ball in. :D

I love my DUI but I agree the new overlays are not what I would wear.

Trying to get all your gear in black helps make sure you don't look like you grabbed whatever the LDS had on clearance at the shop (a'la Punky Brewster).

I do dig the pink camo because of the vis and cool factor.

You'd become the (girl?) in the camo drysuit. I guess that would go right along with, "Of course I remember you! You're the girl in the hat!" (lol, true story).

Back
Top Bottom