DUI rally reports?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willie

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
How about a report from the DUI rally any of you that make it up there? What was the turnout like, the conditions, etc.

Willie

I was in CSSP Saturday doing my dry suit cert class. From what I can see, they had a good turn out. Of course, I didnt wonder in the DUI pavillion, since I was in a Bare dry suit:)

I volt. to work the event on Sat.,,,it went well from my vantage point....this was my first time to attend.....I worked in the tent helping select proper seal sizes for the divers and also attaching lp drysuit hoese to regs.. Well orgz. and nice DUI staffers on hand!

New Texas diver here. I dove CSSP for the first time this past weekend and was wishing that I had been in a drysuit! The water was cold! 57 degrees according to my dive computer on Sunday. Had a lot of fun though. I didn't get over to the DUI tent, but it appeared to be a good turnout.
Looking forward to meeting and diving with you all soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom