DUI dry gloves or others?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation:
Hmmm... thought they were twist on. My bad. What's the deal with the big star ring if they're just push on? Is it so they can be changed easier?
The star ring is basically a screw-jack to pry the glove rings out of the suit-side rings. (The edge of a backplate also works well if they screw ring jams.)

ClayJar:
The star ring is basically a screw-jack to pry the glove rings out of the suit-side rings. (The edge of a backplate also works well if they screw ring jams.)

I recently saw someone on a boat with this system, and he had an interesting way of putting them on and taking them off... he was new to the system and did this twisting move... it was boxing more than dancing.

Thanks!

Ken

Mo2vation:
I recently saw someone on a boat with this system, and he had an interesting way of putting them on and taking them off... he was new to the system and did this twisting move... it was boxing more than dancing.

Thanks!

Ken

Interesting. Entirely possibly there are 2 kinds.
I just push em on, then twist the ring which forces them off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom