DUI Dog Demo Days @ Bluewater Mar 31-Apr1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike will you be diving?????

Boomer7:
Mike will you be diving?????

I may try to go and try out one of their suits. But I don't think one is in the budget at this time with my other upcoming trips.

I doubt I'll be able to brave the cold waters in my wetsuit afterwards though!

DUI has this picture of Jim up on thier site from last years Dog Days.
2006_bluewater_3.jpg

I did not know I was diving with a celeberty. :)

If you try one of their suits do they provide the extra low pressure hose for the suit or do I need to come already prepared?

aquaknott:
If you try one of their suits do they provide the extra low pressure hose for the suit or do I need to come already prepared?

oooooo...... man that's a good question.

I didn't think about that.

I'm sure they'll have hoses or have rental/demo regs to go with those.....

I'll ask Jim. He went last year.

BTW>.. Aquanut. I did'nt mean to duplicate your post . I didn't see your other post on this until later... sorry.

Just out of curiosity... with the tickets online, what does that get you? Surely thats not admission to the site too is it? If so I will be down there in a heartbeat

Noproblem Mike. It is nice to see soemone else is thinking about it. Maybe I will see you there.

Hey Matt what site are you talking about when you said you could buy tickets online? I am not familiar with that, unless it si the DUI site.

Its the DUI site, they sell pre-event tickets or something like that. I think it was $8 a day. Just wondering what it includes. I will find the link sometime

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom