DUI DOG Days @ CSSP this Sat. Whos' there??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Scott,,,have not seen you on the board lately....HI!

I am planning to be there this weekend. It is my first time to this event and it looks like fun.

TwoBitTxn:
I was planning on it, but my dry suit currently has no seals in it.

LOL...goodness sakes---the water temp is 68f....grab your 5mil/hood and get diving!!!!

TwoBitTxn:
I was planning on it, but my dry suit currently has no seals in it.

PSSSTTTTT Two Bit, I know where you can get a drysuit to dive in that day.....:thinkingo

Debraw:
PSSSTTTTT Two Bit, I know where you can get a drysuit to dive in that day.....:thinkingo

Hint, hint, hint...

I'm in....already have ticket in hand....

Uh... I thought the whole point of the day is to try out DUI drysuits? Wish I could go, but it's my husband's last tournament before State and our oldest daughter turns 25, so we're doing a family day in Addison. Yall have fun, wish I could be two places at once!
Foo

p.s. Of course, Timeliner and TexDanceGuy HAVE accused me of being in both OK and TX at once, before...

texdiveguy:
Hi Scott,,,have not seen you on the board lately....HI!

I've been lurkin now and then. Been over on TDS and JWScuba for the most part.

BTW, I noticed that you slapped the hornets nest on TDS last night.:D

Are you going out this weekend? It's looking good so far for me (fingers crossed) as long as nothing goes to s#!t in the next two days (knocking on wood).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom