DUI Demo days At CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm TwoBit one of the founding members of TSDT. Welcome and I hope to see you out at CSSP this weekend.

I am also a DMC sooooooo close to being finished. I'll be out there doing my own dry suit course with a dry suit I am probably going to buy second hand. To gain entry into the TSDT its as simple as come make a dive with us and have one of us sign your log book. Look for a Green and white RV out at the lake. I'll try to get Ron to put up his Tanks Alot Diving banner to signify thats us. I'll only be out there Saturday.

Debbie Jo is the owner of CSSP. She has posted to this board before, but she has a board of her own now.

I don't know for sure who all is going to be there. Catch 22, ScubaDan, and Texas Mike will be there. I figure it will be a pretty big shindig, and lots of fun.

TwoBit

I would love to demo a DUI dry suit. Can you buy a ticket online? What LDS other than Tucker's (no problem with Tuckers...just WAY outof the way) sells DUI and may Have tickets?

I would love to meet the Peeps of TSDT. I feel like I know some of you, and I would like to meet others.
Thanks,
Mad

Tickets are available at the gate, and at Emerald sea in Richardson. If Emerald Sea is out PM me and I'll see if I can get you a ticket. I'm picking mine up at the gate not buying them there.

See you there,

TwoBit

mad reefer ( would you be a member of the reefer club in the flordia keys ?)

bring all of your normal gear you would dive with a wet suit , but also bring extra weights to compensate for the suit, but also i think im looking at getting a hood for this weekend because i nearly ended up with a frozen ear cartilage

No...not since high school (hehehe) Thanks for the update. I have all of the required components. I look forward to having someone from the TSDT witness my first Dry Dive. See you all there tomorrow. I'll be in an orange Jeep.

Mad:mean:

Well Dee then your closer then i thought, i guess next time i go down to houston i will need bring my dive gear along with the rc gear i haul down there to race in new caney.

hopefully my school life and wallet will allow me to make a trip down toward your area.

also if a group meets up there wont be a need for going to a bar for drinks because i was worked in a restraunt for over a year as a bartender, and i can make one heck of a RITA (that goes for all TSDT members, just bring the supplies and i will mix them up )

? for eveyone who might know this. Who is the youngest swampster ?

reefer i have dove a drysuit in my AOW class but it was a neoprene one and i didnt like especially since it ended up squeezing the daylights out of my foot (massive bruise) even after i inverted to get air in the foot it didnt help.

i will look for you when im out there, i will be with the instructor who is doing my DM work but look for the VW THING and i should be near by

The youngest truely diving swampster is probably little C. SueJ's daughter. She has or almost has her Jr. Master diver cert and will have her master divers cert as soon as she's old enough.

Cute kiddo she is.

Sorry reefer I did forget to mention bringing extra lead.

TwoBit

does anyone know if tanks are available for rent at CSSP, also does anyone know what the cost is ? i wanst ablr to go out nad get one this afternoon because my care was being used by my mom

man i really need to buy some tanks this is getting bad

Dan

Back
Top Bottom