DUI Demo days At CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
DUI will be at CSSP November 23 and 24 doing a dry suit demo day. To participate you must buy a ticket $5. Check the local shops for tickets, I don't think you can get tickets at the gate.

For those holding a ticket the gate fee has been reduced to $15.

There is also a BBQ and shindig Saturday evening for $8. Drawings, giveaways and such.

If the shops don't have any more tickets I know someone who does and I'll help you get one.

TwoBit

Thanks LD,

I got word there are only two shops in the DFW area that may have tickets. Emerald Sea and Tuckers.

My instructor also has tickets. (He's independant)

PM me if the shops are sold out and you want to go.

It should be fun.

TwoBit

Thanks for the heads up TwoBit.

I just checked with Emeral Sea and they have some tickets left. I will be picking some up tomorrow.

Hope to get two other divers to give this a try, but I will be there unless something beyond my control comes up.

Hope to see you there.

I plan on being there at the moment.

I will be in my silver suburban close to a good sized RV. The RV may have a shop banner hanging from it.

We really need to make a TSDT banner for this sort of stuff.

If you see us feel free to come say Hi.

TwoBit

It was just as I feared...I'll have to work all day Saturday and I will be busy all day Sunday, so I can't go. ;-0

Some guys I used to play with are putting together another band. I've already stood them up twice so I HAVE to make it this Saturday. The timing really bites. I was just checking out Drysuit prices last week. ( can anyone say WITHDRAWAL? )

Hope ya'll have fun!

hey guys i thought i might introduce my self to the group since i live in the N texas area, and will be out at the demo having fun but also helping out in a class doing my DMC stuff (and the last diving i will be doing this year because of the water temp)

my name is Dan but i was kind of given the nick name of scuba tooth because my first dive i got a reverse squeeze in a tooth, and came screaming to the surface, but since then i have gotten fixed and enjoyed diving ever since. and love exploring terrell ( ineed to get a season pass for next year or i will be broke.

but i have a couple of questions.

1. whos going to be out at the lake this sat for the demo?

2. what does it take to be on the TSDT ?

3. i see Dee (is this the same Dee as the owner of CSSP?) alot on the board, but where is she located ? because i have no clue where the highlands are

well everybody that a little about me what about you all?

Welcome to the TSDT. See, that's all there is to it! Well, there's a few other things involving snakes, aligators, and swamp sludge but you really don't have anything to worry about...it's all in good fun! :wink:

No, I do no own CSSP! Highlands, no THE in front, is located on I-10 about 20 miles east of Houston.

Back
Top Bottom