DUI Crushed Neoprene Dry Gloves w/Kevlar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jar546

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just installed a set tonight. Diving tomorrow morning and will recheck the Zip-Seals again before I go in the water.

Does anyone have any experience with these particular gloves? They came highly recommended by someone who has used all types of gloves and settled in on these. I am not thrilled with the zip-seal for the gloves although the zip-seals worked well last week with no problem. They just seem easy to dislodge.

Just looking for opinions and experiences from those who have used this particular kind of DUI Zip Glove.

Thanks

Used gloves today. They came with liners and appear to be durable. Set them up last night and it was a breeze, no problem. Today's dive was in 38 F water temp. No leaks, comfortable but like all dry gloves, dexterity is reduced.

Much warmer than diving last week with wet gloves. I'll give them an A+ for the first dive. Let's see what the future holds after multiple dives.

Any more dives with them? Thinking about adding them to my CF200 (currently just has zip wrist collars).

Used gloves today. They came with liners and appear to be durable. Set them up last night and it was a breeze, no problem. Today's dive was in 38 F water temp. No leaks, comfortable but like all dry gloves, dexterity is reduced.

Much warmer than diving last week with wet gloves. I'll give them an A+ for the first dive. Let's see what the future holds after multiple dives.

Yeah, dove up to Jan 2nd with no problems. Like them a lot. Another diver recommended them to me and he has been using them for a long time. The nice part about the Zipseal gloves is that you can raise your arm to get warm air up into that area when needed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom