Dui Clx 450

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guardian1

Registered
Reaction score
Any one have a DUI CLX 450? I am thinking of ordering one with the full suit covered in Cordora. Any info would be great.

guardian1:
Any one have a DUI CLX 450? I am thinking of ordering one with the full suit covered in Cordora. Any info would be great.
I just got my CLx450 this past week. What is it you'd like to know?

Did you get your 450 with the lower done in Cordora?

guardian1:
Did you get your 450 with the lower done in Cordora?
Yup. Both top (no polkadots) and bottom.

How do you like it? Stiff? I am looking for good puncture resistance and the ability to hold up to wreck diving.

I dive the TLS 350
Where I live and dive they are mostly shore entries, no sand, all jagged rocks with barnacles other nasty growth. I've worn the CLZ 450 and wish I had one here for this kind of abuse. I also have the turbo boots which are totally inadequate for this area I feel, but I'm not crazy about the rock boots either. Wish they made a boot that fastened with velcro only, instead of those cumbersome laces.

Anyway, I thought the CLX was rather flexible for it's strenght. I thought it was only available in full cordura, is there an option to get that in halves now?

JAG

I've only been diving with it once so far. It's a little on the stiff side, but I'm told that it will "loosen" up with wear.

If you're looking for something well suited (no pun intended) for wrecks, you might look more at the CF-200.

Jagfish, the CLx can be special ordered (can't remember if it's Special Production or Signature Series) with the CF bottoms. They call it the CLx 50/50. I thought long and hard about ordering this one, but ended up going with the straight 450.

WileEDiver:
the CLx can be special ordered (can't remember if it's Special Production or Signature Series) with the CF bottoms. They call it the CLx 50/50.QUOTE]

Hey, I didn't know that. Sounds like a pretty groovy combination.

Thanks for the insight...

JAG

Back
Top Bottom