dui cat 250

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phillybob

Contributor
Reaction score
has anyone heard of this suit ? dui website has nothing. someone told me this model is a few years old, but that was all they knew. my lds has a new one on clearance for $600. i'm sure thats a decent deal if everything is in good shape, it's in storage and i haven't had a chance to see it or talk to them in depth about it . any info would be great .

phillybob:
has anyone heard of this suit ? dui website has nothing. someone told me this model is a few years old, but that was all they knew. my lds has a new one on clearance for $600. i'm sure thats a decent deal if everything is in good shape, it's in storage and i haven't had a chance to see it or talk to them in depth about it . any info would be great .

I think I would send off a quarry to DUI and ask about the suit model. They may not make the suit any more because they had some problems with it. Best to go to the sorce.

dui online forum ( posted a while ago for someone else) says if i send the serial number they can tell me the mfg. date. cat stands for 'commercial all temperature' they say the suit hasn't been made for a while.i'll still check it out. i still would like to hear any comments on it.

WHAT?! nobody knows anything about this suit? come on, tickle the ivories,i know you guys know your crap! someone tell me something about this friggin' suit!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom