Duet 2 Tevo Tornado upgrade advice...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's been over a year since I started this process, and it's been a slog. The worst part has been working with a failed board. I went over to a friend's house who had a spare board, and through brute force, we figured the Board was trash and the new board did well. Yay! I have almost all the connectors done, except for my new CR Touch. I need another 12 inches to go between the CR touch and my Fuet2 WiFi board, so I need to plug into this, but I don't know what connector it is. Does anyone recognize it?

1651683565867.png

1651683597336.jpeg

1651683614820.jpeg

1651683636171.jpeg

Attachments

• 1651682930425.png
    1651682930425.png
    274.5 KB · Views: 63
Does anyone recognize it?

Could be a JST, or maybe Molex... But without knowing the pitch it's not possible to actually identify it.
Do Creality not publish the info?

Also, if you need to extend the wires 12 inches anyway (and it's not a connector used on the duet) I'd just chop off that plug, extend the wires and add the KK connectors to plug directly into the duet.

Here are a couple of pictures from Saturday before last working on it...

1651684172839.png

1651684222151.png

1651684273749.png

1651684340602.jpeg

In the last two pics you can see what we had to do to keep the thermistor from shorting out since I couldn't find the terminals I had for the Fuet2 board. I lot of searching bore fruit, but I'm coming up with bupkiss on the previous post.

Also, if you need to extend the wires 12 inches anyway (and it's not a connector used on the duet) I'd just chop off that plug, extend the wires and add the KK connectors to plug directly into the duet.
I think that's what I'll be doing. I certainly wish they had standardized all the connectors.

Now, I'm seeing where the board has four wires while the probe has five. This is the same for the BL Touch as well.

Now, I'm seeing where the board has four wires while the probe has five. This is the same for the BL Touch as well.
And I figured it out... mostly. :D :D :D

This is the code I'm getting with the CR Touch... G32 Error: Probe already triggered before probing move started

I'm also getting a bed isn't heating fast enough error, but that might be a relay problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom