Drysuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RE: Dump placement....

The WKPP divers I dive with have the dump on the right arm. That mandate is from the man himself... It's "THE" DIR placement. Don't care what 5th D or anyone else says or does with their suits.. :wink:

Having said that do you think I have mine on the right arm? Nope. Would I pay $400 to move it there? Nope. Will I get it put there in my next suit? Maybe after I get enough comments from other team members.. :D

Also I got lucky and fit right in an off the shelf suit (size L) that saved me mucho dinero! The custom suit option would need to be used if you were real far off any of the stock suits.

lucid once bubbled...
WYDT,

Whats your Height Weight etc? Im thinkin that a L will fit me also.

The measurements for the size L suit fit me almost perfectly, you can't go by my height and weight because you may have dimensions different than mine that will effect suit fit even if your height and weight is the same... things like length of your arms, torso, inseam etc that have nothing to do with height and weight but everything to do with suit fit.

BTW: I'm not avoiding the question (I'm 6' and 220lbs) just trying to keep you pointed in the right direction. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom