Question Drysuit undergarment and neoprene socks went through dryer with heat

Ruined

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diveguy1738

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I needed to wash and dry my undergarments while at work using the washer and dryer we have access to where we stay. I had put them through the dryer on no heat and planned on doing it again for another cycle then air drying after that. When I went to go put it through its next cycle I realized it was completely dry and was switch from “no heat” to “cotton regular” or whatever it’s called, I know for a fact I didn’t make that mistake and I know a coworker switched it over thinking he was helping. Is it ruined and should I find this coworker and strangle him?

should I find this coworker and strangle him?
I'm very confused. It's my understanding Canadians are notoriously polite and nonviolent.

I needed to wash and dry my undergarments while at work using the washer and dryer we have access to where we stay. I had put them through the dryer on no heat and planned on doing it again for another cycle then air drying after that. When I went to go put it through its next cycle I realized it was completely dry and was switch from “no heat” to “cotton regular” or whatever it’s called, I know for a fact I didn’t make that mistake and I know a coworker switched it over thinking he was helping. Is it ruined and should I find this coworker and strangle him?
Are your undergarments silk, wool? Why would a warm dryer ruin them?

Back
Top Bottom