Drysuit selling advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ESharp

Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks not sure if this is the correct place to post this but here goes.
I am looking to sell on a drysuit on ebay or elsewhere and was curious about what a realistic selling price would be considering the suit is leak free, seals are good and zip while a little stiff still works well. A little creasing on the neoprene from transport and use but otherwise this thing only has about 25 dives on it. Why am I selling this you might ask well the truth is I wanted to move to a membrane based suit because I am currently finding the suit quite constricting making breathing harder even with air in it. Also the thing weighs a ton and takes ages to dry properly still a moist in the socks after weeks of drying.

Suit in question Scubapro Everdry 4
New this suit cost me about £600
Thanks in advance sorry if this is is in the wrong place.

E

It depends. I sold my first drysuit, which was in pristine condition (seals, zip, low number of dives), for £100, cost me nearly what yours did. I'm on the small side for a diver though, so not many people to sell to if you will. I think you would be lucky to get £200 to be quite honest.

Hi

Sorry for the delay.
The suit was a size large,standard spec, seals/zip in good condition and is roughly a year old.
Thanks for the advice rivers I that's probably not far off what I was expecting.

E

Hi

Sorry for the delay.
The suit was a size large,standard spec, seals/zip in good condition and is roughly a year old.
Thanks for the advice rivers I that's probably not far off what I was expecting.

E

No worries. £200 is kind of the top end of what you might get. you may get a lot less.

Back
Top Bottom