Drysuit Repairs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkandls

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am looking for a reliable shop or person who can perform alterations on my Drysuit.
any suggestions would be helpful, thanks

youre name says youre in so cal, and you posted in western canada but you didnt say what city you are looking to have your dry suit repaired in. i know of many reputable shops for repairs in vic or vancouver as well as most cities in western canada. let us know what city youre in and im sure someone can help

I am in Cypress, CA , but willing to ship my suit out of state for excellent work. Need someone reliable and fairly quick w/ repairs. thanks

Reliable? Superior Diving Repair and Steve Gamble in Florida have excellent reputations. You need to talk to them first (at least to Steve) because there are some makes of dry suit he doesn't work on (Mobby's for example). Quick? I don't know of anybody . . .

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

moved to exposure-suits

I highly recommend Steve Gamble.

I second or third Gamble. Replaced seal and zip on my CLX450, leak check, and return postage for under $400 and within two weeks.

That being said, several folks here in Los Angeles I know love Superior. Doubt you can go wrong with either.

Back
Top Bottom