Drysuit help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opie712

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm headed to mexico in a week to do some sidemount training with protec, was told to bring my drysuit. I was told water temps would be between 75-78 , so in the meantime here at home I've been trying to figure out what under garments to wear with a whites fusion.
What I've come up with is under armour cold gear shirt and pants, but end up chilled after about 60mins or so from being soaked in condensation. Could anyone give advise on something to add that would help with this

4th element Xerotherm base layer will assist greatly with wicking sweat away from your skin. Personally I never found under armor cold gear that great, except that it lived up to it's name "cold".

For diving down there, I use a set of Land's End Polarfleece sweats, with a 4th Element base layer under them. That's good for up to 3 hours in the water. I think a 200g fleece garment would be more or less equivalent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom