Drysuit Dryer - Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you got the job done in one trip with nothing left over you are doing better than I usually do...:wink:

Tobin

No kidding. I have enough PVC in my "left overs" box to build two or three of those. Easily. :rofl3:

Brilliant!

Personally, I just invert my DUI TLS-350 Trilam overnight, then dry the outside the next day. Having said that, your photos did inspire me - maybe I should build one of those dryers... :)

How long does it take to dry your suit with the dryer? Can you tell me what type of dry suit you are drying with it? I'm trying to decide if I should build one compared to the method I use today.

Thanks, Jeff

DUI TLS-350, which is a trilam suit. With Turbo Soles. Dries overnight.

I wish I had read that this morning, before I went to Home Depot..!! Excellent..!! But why does your drysuit need to dryout...!!

Sweet setup. I need to build a pair of them. Thanks!

Yeah I bought a pinnacle suit, does not need a drier. I just hang it up over night after a dive, only the outside gets wet and needs to dry :wink:

As a note, you may want to use a "blower" rather than a small muffin fan. Those fans are really designed to "suck" rather than "blow". If you notice, all applications of muffin fans pull air out of a restricted space into a non restricted space. I use an exhaust blower out of an old furnace for drying hoods and wet suit gloves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom