Drysuit Dilemma!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent advice all!!

@wetb4igetinthewater , my free time is limited to diving only at this time...hint hint :wink:

@Rose Robinson interesting enough, DUI did not build this suit...the rep on the phone said that this model line was contracted out and she said it was not as good of quality.

I am leaning towards just scrapping the suit. Then, putting a few hundo bucks towards a new SeaSkin drysuit for the new groom :)

If it was my personal suit, I would fix it up myself as best I could...if it kills me, then it is on me. I do not want to risk an accident with someone else's life.

Oh, BTW, anyone interested in a DUI Norseman drysuit? :p
Why don't we work on it together some evenings? Then you can guinea pig it at Waverly? I need to slowly acquire all the equipment to repair dry suits (like the heater) anyway.

Oh possibly...I'm still thinking on this suit. I do not want to go through replacing zippers just yet...

But, we can still hang out at Waverly :D

If you tell them to scrap the suit, you could ask for the dump valve back - those last forever and it'd be a good spare...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom