Drysuit dilemma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hrumak

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
At the beginning I welcome everyone as new:wink:

I grow up to the drysuit in the end and I am in a dilemma.
Perhaps you will help me to choose between two options.

1) Scubapro Everdry 4 (new one)

2) Bare XCD2 Tech Dry (used one)

Tell me, which of those two according to you is better and why. Both are at same price.

I want to buy compressed neoprene, not trilaminat or cordura.

Thank U for Ur support.

Regards.

:popcorn:

Hrumak,

Jak się masz.
Zdajemy sobie sprawę z tego, co chcesz ale pierwsze tłumaczenie nie ma sens.I nurkować z dui Drysuit

I deal with alot of different drysuit venders and selling both the Bare and the Scubapro suits I answer this question alot. Heres my list of pros and cons:

Entry Bare = front entry, self-donning
ScubaPro = rear entry, need a buddy
Both are fine, but the Subapro has less bulk then the front entry and is more steamlined.

Seals Bare = Neck is neoprene and wrists are latex
ScubaPro = both Neck and wrist are neoprene
Neoprene seals are warmer then latex but the latex seals are easier to replace and don.

Boots Bare = Offers a neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot
ScubaPro = Offers a soft neoprene sock
The neoprene Bare boot is nice if it fits your foot correctly but I prefer the soft boot of sock so I can wear my neoprene wetsuit boot which allows me to use my wetsuit fins. Some rock boots require a larger fin boot pocket.

New vs Used: Your spending alot of money on a drysuit so getting the best value is important. A used suit may not come with any warranty but a new does.

The bottom line:
Which drysuit fits you the best?
Which drysuit do you like the best?

After all your the person diving the suit!

J

Thanks JGLOW.

@ jar546 - jak piszesz po polsku to pisz po polsku a nie udajesz ze piszesz. Gramatyki w tym zadnej a i zrozumiec nie bardzo jest jak. DUI jest 2x drozszy , nie stac mnie.

Thanks JGLOW.

@ jar546 - jak piszesz po polsku to pisz po polsku a nie udajesz ze piszesz. Gramatyki w tym zadnej a i zrozumiec nie bardzo jest jak. DUI jest 2x drozszy , nie stac mnie.

Dziękuję. Oboje muszą pracować na nasze tłumaczenia. Jestem tylko znane z DUI, więc nie mogę pomóc.
:pooldive:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom