Drysuit Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a small point.......when it feels like your boots are coming off, are your feet elevated? The movement of air can push the sock/boot/fin away from your foot resulting in this feeling. Dive more and test this, ensure your laces are snug as well as fin straps.

The laces did not come undone. I feel like when I kick, the shoes are just coming off because of the motion. I should be getting some lighter fins soon - my current ones are really heavy and stiff - and that might help. I do think high tops would work much better, as the fin straps might be pushing my shoe downward. I'll try that. Thanks.

And, just clarifying, it is latex not neoprene.

I think we need to have a picture here. I don't think it's possible to have a latex sock?
and yes when sneakers were suggested they meant high tops

I think we need to have a picture here. I don't think it's possible to have a latex sock?
and yes when sneakers were suggested they meant high tops

Yes, although not common, there are latex socks.

Back
Top Bottom