Drysuit Alterations Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkandls

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am looking for a reliable shop or person who can perform alterations on my Drysuit. I have a neoprene suit with Latex seals in which I want to convert my neck seal to neoprene and leave my wrist seals latex. I am located in Orange County, so anywhere in So. California would work. thanks

I am looking for a reliable shop or person who can perform alterations on my Drysuit. I have a neoprene suit with Latex seals in which I want to convert my neck seal to neoprene and leave my wrist seals latex. I am located in Orange County, so anywhere in So. California would work. thanks

All of the Southern Californians that I know who dive dry (myself included) recommend Superior Drysuit Repair. They are located in Minnesota, but unless you have a DUI and want to pay their repair prices (usually a bit higher) Superior is your best bet.

Google Steve Gamble of Gamble Scuba. He is in Florida, and is the master of drysuit repair. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Steve Gamble replaced my neck seal, got the sizing done right the first time, and only took 3 days to complete the work. He gets my vote from now own.

thanks, but it is too heavy to mail across country, too costly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom