Dry Suit too big?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimLap:
No! buy it turn around and sell it on ebay for alot more and get one that fits.

Bingo! The suit sounds way huge. I wouldnt use it but you can make a nice lil profit and get something you can actually fit.

If you want to ask about altering it you might check with http://www.drysuitrepair.com/ - I've heard good things about their work and prices. (never used them myself though) and the price difference compared to a replacement suit (which also probably would not be a perfect fit) may not be much considering this way you'd basically have a custom made suit - worth asking a pro at any rate.

Aloha, Tim

over sized dry suits kill!
get one that fits,thats why you see suit after suit on e-bay,they dont get dived they get mailed more!
Brad

For $100 I would buy it and try it out on a shallow dive and see how it feels. I am sure if you decide it's far too large, you could get twice what you paid for it on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom